(In this photo, one drink does not have half and half.)
I love just Italian Soda! I drink it all the time when I visit Dutch Bros or Big Foot Jave back in Seattle, Washington. (I’m sure there are many places to get this drink here in Los Angeles, but instead of doing that, I decided to make some myself.
For this recipe, I used the following ingredients:
- Torani Syrup (I used Starbucks Raspberry Syrup since I couldn’t find Torani!)
- Redbull (You may use club soda, or sparkling water)
- Half and Half
- Cherry (Optional)
- Whip Cream
- In a small glass, use 4 pumps of your preference of syrup
- Pour Redbull or club soda or sparkling water
- Add some ice
- Add a tbsp of half and half
- Add whip cream and a cherry to top it off
- Mix and Enjoy!
* If you can’t taste the flavored syrup, add an extra pump.